How to use ZOOM
Quick guide to using Zoom
Download Zoom from playstore
- Open your Zoom client and sign in to Zoom.
- Click on the Schedule icon. This will open the scheduler window.
- Select your meeting settings.
- Click Schedule to finish, and open the selected calendar service to add the meeting.
- Next click on add invitees to invite people via email,SMS ,etc
- You can also share the link via email and invite people to your meeting.
- Zoom can be used for worship sessions as the free sessions are time bound -40 minutes
- Free sessions in zoom has a limit of about 100 people
- You can opt for their paid version if you want unlimited time and persons to attend your zoom meeting.